Beautiful Life

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Power of words

I know my temper fluctuates alot .
Last night really not in good mood. I weeped all night long until fell asleep silently. I shouldn't come, I will think twice next time.
This morning wanna leave at once after washing the single.
I cried because of your words. I wanna leave because of your words.
I am talking on the phone with you now, hearing you advice/comment (whatever you describe the terms), not feeling good , but still listening.
Why always..90%-95% is you .. you know why now I talk less and less, and even unwilling to talk? The more you force, the more the tense.

I think it will be more workable if you have your logical speech in front of the leader meeting.
Yes, stay with friend is much better and confortable. As lease I feel in a free, balance and equitable situation.
And with you, surely not this case.
Now Carmen really tired, hesitating. I should find someway to balance. I should find back myself.
In my point of view, to stay together at least stable (happy) first, instead of planning any target.
Maybe what you think I am naive, illogical, immature, (all from your feedback and response) etc etc.. however this is truely what I feel, and I hope someone to be silent and listen without any 'attacking' replied.

To Cry, is a way to express (always being hurted), to give self a m0ment to silent, and therefore change, transform to another stage to ensure the situation won't happen again. I am under transformation.

Dont know why, I always remember a conversation with you.
When I am very tired. All sweat, and hot. Having bread as lunch on the bus. Rushing back to office at 2.
U called . I answered. Saying I am just having bread as lunch on the bus, expecting some encouaging word.
U answered ' mm...yes, we should safe more'.

1 Comments:

  • "In my point of view, to stay together at least stable (happy) first, instead of planning any target"- You know, staying happy is one of my target, and it's the foundation of long-term planning. Sometimes after some arguments, I even didn't have time to turn back to normal, but already another argument came. How can I achieve the target?

    "Dont know why, I always remember a conversation with you..... U called . I answered. Saying I am just ...yes, we should safe more" You know, for most of the time, It's me who called you, but not vice versa. If you wanna let others know you are tired, why dun you call me to express how tired you 're? Or why didn't you say on the phone at once you were tired when I called you? If you didn;t tell, I could just talk to you in a logical way. I didn't realize how tired you are, since you looked strong for most of the time. I 'm sorry that I didn't realize.

    "Yes, stay with friend is much better and confortable. As lease I feel in a free, balance and equitable situation. And with you, surely not this case." You know, unless I cannot bear, I always talk and treat you as if you are a normal friend. But how about you? Did you treat me in a balance and equitable situation? Like the day before yesterday, we compromised to meet in cra at 6-630pm. Did you really do that? Maybe it's ok if you 're late in front of a group of friends, since surely there 're many others to be late. But if there 're only a two-persons meeting, being late is a problem. Did you treat your friend equally?

    "Maybe what you think I am naive, illogical, immature, (all from your feedback and response) etc etc.. however this is truely what I feel, and I hope someone to be silent and listen without any 'attacking' replied." Yes, I think you 're naive, but at the same time. That's why I would like to tell you how to become not naive. If you think I 'm "attacking" you, then I feel very disappointed.

    "To Cry, is a way to express (always being hurted), to give self a m0ment to silent, and therefore change, transform to another stage to ensure the situation won't happen again. I am under transformation." Transform? I think what you meant by transformation is just how you can ensure the situation wont happen again BY DEFENDING yourself, but not really change your mindset of what others said.

    What I always have in mind is that "I wanna treat others well, also wanna be treated well." Remember how I went along with you in your final year? I walked besides you, giving support, helping you to do your works. I hope you haven't forget. I won't think I am the only factor that can lead you to your second-up honour, which can be a great contributing factor to getting a good job. However, I at least made some contributions. This is one of the ways I treat you well. I dun expect you can work for me, nor I don't need that. Only you treat me well, talking to me how you feel (happy or unhappy), then it's alreay enough for me. Then I 'd feel " I am the one you can rely on, that's great".

    One of the things I think you seldom do except just talking about how hard you feel, is you seldom talk about how I should treat you well? What 's your expectation? As you said you wanna stay happy, how can I do to make you happy? You just say often how hard you feel, but you seldom talk how to be happy...

    By Blogger Eugene, at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home