Beautiful Life

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

New office, new supervisor.

Super exhausted this morning. Because Carrie (the other ESG) and I were urgently assigned to update 18 comparables developments for valuation (about 40 units each) of the residential development above the Nam Cheong KCR station.
We received this task on 1230 yesterday but the deadline is by 530. Surely we cant finish as the PC room for comps will be closed at 530 sharp. Not until this afternoon, at about 3. WE finally finshed updating, without having lunch.

My new supervisor, Xenia is famous for her abilty, her attitude and her ''tone'' of commenting others (esp. towards ESG) . Luckily she is more nice now when compared then 2 years before, at least, I never heard of someone cried after blamed/insulted by her this year.

While self-recommend to follow this 'famous' supervisor, I already expected this kind of task will come. Yet, she should be the best that I can learn from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home