Beautiful Life

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Whats the implication behind.

So nice that the Senior of trainning Section @ Head Quarter called me this morning after receiving my staff report. It should be due to the last part of the report where she needs to fill in.

I admitted that I can't follow up in the earlier stage as many things are so new to me. A 360 degree different from U-life. She understands this. Advise me not only to concentrate the procedural things, but the rationale behind. She raised many examples, say, why STT, why waiver, why sale site be valued at Before and After. She further advised me that I could drop down the important parameters that should considered during each type of cases. Group them up and surely make me ’通’everything and finally can conclude that all rationale and implication behind for all these lands matters is the same.

Feel pressured these day, always being blamed. That call really refresh me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home