Beautiful Life

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

19.7.2005

Talk with fish til 2 last night which is full of thurderstorm and lighting. Start getting know more about her.
I told her the incident and my suspect. I seek her opinion. She told me not to worry due to the charateristic he have. But she told me their relationship in the past (which I have no idea before) and also about the characteristic of the female, which make her sick sometime. So am I now.. What a B.

She also talks about her feeling about her man now, which is ..boring and no longer sweet. She knew he changes alot for her from his family, friends, yet the recent feeling and relationship is more important. Maybe its time to upgrade and update. All waiting for an opportunity(maybe). She said its time to find back herself and target to explore over the world by her hands of Tough-Men-designer.

Yes, she is right. All people are selfish. Everything done is for self's good. There would be many people by-pass in your life. Someone love you, someone you miss or notice at a eye-shock, whether you wish to have a steady, existing or interesting, exciting relationship, all depends on your control. But one can't change is, the closer the relationship, the more 'bad' (or 'good')side you will discover on your another half. For the people like fish and me, the beloved one maybe is ourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home