Beautiful Life

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I don't think he knows my situation. Because all his is now under his control. Did you remember last time when someone seems delegate authority for you to hold meeting for the whole team while asking others to do the same thing prior to your action? Can you think of how insulting it is ? Maybe you have forgotten. Or ..put in it other way, if someone reform your crews prior you permission, or change your schedule, what will you feel? but don't worry, he won't do that to you, for you still have value to him.

I think I will talk more if I feel you are patient to listen to me. But if I think no one is listening or no one care, I will shut up myself. I don't think I will blame if he is just a ''friend'' to me. If you are not, I will expect you at least aware I am happy or unhappy at the moment ( or any moment when we can see each other). Is this a too high expectation? Tell me if i am. Well, I start confuse...which value is higher, friend or boyfriend.

And be honest, 同情 is not a suitable word in this case. I am not seeking any 同情. It is not a matter of who coach this and that, is the matter of the basic, respect. If I really think my respect is being disrupted here, I will leave gradually. Sometime respect may have value equilvalent to life or death. And everyone's marginal line is different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home