Beautiful Life

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Even keep reading reference these days day and night, I still cant what I want and therefore no idea for the coming study group. shit..tomoorw is the date..

The progress of the whole day is slow. Morning site visit in Park Lane hotel. I then spend my whole afternoon keep reading reference. Yet, due to the conversation in the evening, cant concentrate. After work, border by a Insurance Agent, saying something like'' I am not promoting but just want to ask you a few question......'' everyone know what happend next...At the moment, I really want to $Y#%^#YTER@ her.....

Ask a friend for opinion,she discribe the situation is like 一條鯨魚在玩弄海獅 ( funny)....and the conclusion is 鯨魚is self-centreed. And he didnt concern 海獅's feeling. The first moment I felt is similar. He just want himself feel better off.

f...玩夠未ar!?!??!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home