Beautiful Life

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Disney!






Papa, mama and I arrived Disney at about 1245, after getting the tickets from a Guy called 'ar Chung'. Really need to special thanks to Chin and Lok and ar Chung for their help. I don't think I will/can get into disney if I really need to pay, even $50 less. haaha..

We immediately got the map and seached about the Fast Pass thing.
Even today is Weekday, the people is more then I expected. Probably because of the ''$50 off''.
Like the 大鄉里, I am very excited and non-stop taking photo at the very begining ie. The Disney MTR, the entrance, the Sleepy Beauty Castle, the Xmas tree,...not long after those spots, the electricity is used up.!!!! Thats just about 3pm. It just 1/3 of our tour, I still not yet take with Buzz Lightyear!!! poor me.Luckily Papa brought along his film camera with about 16 films left. After then, 唯有好珍惜地影.

The 'Space Mountain' really the most existing scene, I can say. My mum still plays with me after leaving my father waiting us for 30mins (poor dad...>_<). We've played all the famous spots and leave there by 730 pm after watching the fireworks at 7. Overall, today's weather is great, a bit warm. The queue is still acceptable, just about 30 mins atmost. However, I could hardly find any Characters to take photo with me. V_V

With the supervision of my mum, our family didn't buy anything or sourvenirs in Disney. Because, in her eys.. it just all not-necessity (rubbish). -__-'' (photo's to be upload very soon)

At night, I went Dinner with Fish, Lin, Pluto and Tree Bear in a JP restaurant in MK. Nice!
Last but not the least, need to thanks to all give me a birthday sms and call tonight, elcos, dawn and 9th BRESS etc. haa...thx!!

Back to reality. Tomorrow will be a very busy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home