Beautiful Life

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Watched Da Vinnci Code tonight. So complicated.I think i need to watch twice for better understanding.

Tomorrow, initially short week, but need to back to work. If that goes on, I think my hourly rate will be even lower than a Cashier of Mcdonald.

These days, as usual, keep on worrying the APC exam and oral presentation part. I really need practise more in presentation. Seems that my abilty to present or to speck become weaker and weaker. I shall find more opportunity to TALK!!!

Again. Think of the issue. Is HKU really that smart? Why D ging guys, like the situation in secondary school,always have ppl at any situation? Why上堂時一有問題就係要望過去?Why 好像有幸同佢地傾計/discuss好像係一種榮譽?
Well, anyway. every people just have唔想泄低的心理. and because of this 心理, it makes everyone of us keep going to Jimmy Woo lecture every Friday afternoon. Even it is time consuming, even the issue to be discussed may not be that relevant to the APC and even need to OT and even Long week on Short week saturday.

How good would it be if I could as smart as my supervisor and her friend, Catherine Pang (studied in HKU / Polyu then Schlorship for Reading University in UK then Mphil in Cambridge) ? How come 會有d咁ging既人?

Also, how good would it be if I could get back a body shape back to yr 1 standard? mm...need to find method...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home