Beautiful Life

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I am in Poly Library now.

Monday Mock. Therefore stay here and try best to put all the in my brain at once.
My brain is stuck now. Gotta write something to relax ...relax...

Two, well I can say is happy things, happened today:

(1) When I getting close to the poly library this morning, a under grad young lady asked me : ''你係咪o黎reg Nursing ga? '' Actually I think she wants to promote her Chong's O camp. Haha...Seems I still look Young!! Like a F.7?

(2) Hei Wah, my F6-7 secondary schoolmate (borned in 12/1982,a few days smaller then me!!) called me in the afternoon and said she is going to get merry in Australia in mid-Sept and ask to tea tea with her tomorrow. So that she can give me the Invitation card. Really Congra to her....but is it too fast?

OK....stop here.
Gotta get back to my seat.
Cap 124 ,370 ,519, 545, 123, 131 and more LT, CA, CFA cases ...wanna die....
BUT I CANT DIE!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home