Beautiful Life

Sunday, August 21, 2005

1 Weeks to go, I will push them to the peak. NO one can tell the result. The best 2K is only what I want. No regrets.

Really unhappy these days...or these weeks.
I just raise my opinion and my feeling. That is what he enouraged in the relationship long time ago. I work it out accordingly. But now, seems this only bring bad effect.
I said I was being Shouted, not unreasonably but not necessary. I express my feelings. He said I am just like a judge, pin-pointing all the fault. Not knowing what to do, he only have grey feeling. YES. greyed....Is our conversation really only have complains? I remember at the begining I talk alot, but always response with a 'mm...........' but I already forgot whether I changed because of this.

I really hate the word 'Sorry' , specially with the ''law'' adding behind. There is needless to say if there is nothing to say. This situation happened on me before always, what you expected me to say at that moment?

Feeling much more better after a swim. Knowing more and more about a friend these days also. A cool friend. A good friend.

Thx God my sister finally came back from Londen after a 20 days trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home