Beautiful Life

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Leave At 6 today, at first planned to MK to shop around, but at last attracted by the Basket Competition in Southern Playground ,where just under my office. First time I stand there for about 40 mins to watch a competition since March. It is something like Inter-School competition. Victoria Government School is one of the team. Then I suddenly meet Ivan, he said ''你好hea~~ wor'' before saying goodbye..o..yes...but i enjoy very much at that moment...sometime really need to ''hea'' inorder to walk for a further distance....

Then shop around in Wanchai, brought something for myself~~ happy~!!

Suddenly recalled that one of my boss should post to other office soon as he already worked here for about 3 years. Have a nice chat with him this afternoon. About a site next to 'The legend' 名門 in Tai Hang (NOT Jardine's Outlook!!!) and the background between 名門 and TIGER BALM Garden. Learn something.
Though he is not my supervisor, he teaches me the most. He is so young ,energetic and fast.
Knowing he will leave soon, the Est. O wish to K.O the recent job asap before the next ES come to replace, as he is the one who is most familer with Wanchai now....haha...I will also K.O mine asap.

Watch 60 mins tonight. 3 storys. 1 is about MJ. Talking about his life and feeling toward the present NBA Stars. The other one is about a 10 yr-old boy, is Blind/ Mentaly disable but also a genius pianolist. Seems there is a secret relationship between blind, mental disable and Music. Interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home