Beautiful Life

Monday, February 26, 2007

Had a crazy night last night to celebrate our dearest Michelle's Birthday.
Long time no act like that.
Actually dun like Sing-K very much before because I really knew very few canton pop.
But I discover I still can sing last night; the Grasshoper's , Red-Hot-hits, Leon's, Aaron's , Andy Lau's... I still remember these....the 90's ~ That's our generation.

On the other hand, it is really really sad that other then me and Lim, Cass and Fred are single now. Last night is a day for them too, for all the singles to get crazy, to express~

Everyone will meet 4 persons in our life:
The 1st : I myself
The 2nd : Someone who u love the most
The 3rd : Someone whom love u the most
The 4th : Someone who will be your partner forever.

It is very rare that the 2=3=4, isn't it?
Whom have I meet so far? I am not sure too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home