Beautiful Life

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Earthquake yesterday? Really can't feel any.

Back to what I did in the last few days.....

Actually got a chance to go to the Buffet Dinner,meet meet more guys during that 'Matching Dinner' on the 23rd night. Hestitate again and again while taking the ferry to the Lantau.Yet, I choose not to return.

Spent a lovely BBQ night in NAM SHAN with 2 native Lantau families and chin as well as his girlfriend. The dinner is so great. We have Bo - Chai Rice , BBQ Chicken, fired fish etc as dinner. That is the first time to have RICE in BBQ. Walk around on the next morning. Everywhere is so marvelous. I swear that piece of grassland is no different from that in Aus or other countries. Looking back to the city, everything here is so natural, fresh and quiet. Seems that is the only place I can breath.

Thats me. Sometime really feel tired in the urban. Always need to find somewhere to refresh from time to time.

Watching 007 in the afternoon on the 24th.Same as last 2 years, went the church on the 24th 12am,the silent night. Another moment to clear up my mind. Then have a drink with friends in Lan Kwai Fong til late.

BBQ with REs on the next day, the Christmas Day. Buring my throat.

On 26th, finally have a chanse to date Mr. Cheung. Got a shocking present !!! ( I really didnt expect to receive such thing as any present before) But as time goes by, I find thats really special. Start to appreciate that. Really happy to have you appear in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home